All book publishing projects undertaken by Rocima Publishing are subject to the following terms and conditions outlined in this document.
1. Manuscripts are accepted in Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
2. Rocima Publishing reserves the right to reject any manuscript for any reason.
3. The Author agrees that the manuscript is 100% original and that it is free from plagiarism; that the appropriate permissions are granted and sources are credited to the respective owners.
4. Rocima Publishing agrees to provide all the publishing services based on the evaluation of the manuscript and the Author’s request as shown in the invoice supplied to the Author.
5. Rocima Publishing works closely with our Authors, accepting their input at every stage of the publishing process.
6. All work done by Rocima Publishing will be sent to the Author for approval before the publishing process is finalized.
7. Rocima Publishing will complete the publishing within three months from the date of payment and the receipt of all required materials.
8. Additional services not outlined in the invoice can be purchased at an additional cost.
9. The submission of additional content or major changes to the manuscript after the publishing process has started will incur an additional cost.
10. Upon the signing of the publishing Agreement, the Author is required to pay the full amount of the publishing cost.
11. The publishing process starts immediately upon full payment and the receipt of the manuscript.
ROYALTIES, PRICING AND SALES
12. Rocima Publishing does not take a percentage from the sale of books, nor do we pay royalties. All proceeds from the sales go directly to the Author.
13. The online account will be set up with Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing, in the name of the Author. The Author will have access to the online account where he or she can track sales, change pricing and other information, and receive royalty payments directly from Amazon.
14. The Author sets the pricing for both the printed and digital copies.
15. This Agreement remains in effect until terminated by either party as set forth in this Agreement.
16. Rocima Publishing may terminate this Agreement if the Author violates the copyright or legal rights of any person or entity.
17. When the final files are given to the Author, this agreement will be considered fulfilled and thus, terminated.
18. This Agreement is nonexclusive; the Author retains the copyright for his or her work and may enter into other publishing agreements.
19. The Author retains all rights to the manuscript and to the published work in whatever format it will be published in.
20. The ISBN will be registered to Rocima Publishing as the Publisher, and to the Author as the owner of the content.
21. Rocima Publishing’s logo and company information will be placed in the Author’s book to identify the publishing company.
22. The author grants Rocima Publishing the right to promote his/her published works in print or digital format.
All information and material submitted to Rocima Publishing are considered confidential and only for use to provide a quote or to complete the publishing project. Author’s information and project materials, including print-ready PDF files, will not be shared, given or sold to any third party.
RESPONSIBILITY OF CONTENT
Rocima Publishing is not responsible for the content submitted by the Author for publishing. The Author is wholly responsible for their content. Rocima Publishing does not verify or endorse the content we publish. Authors can be held legally liable for the contents of their books and may be held legally accountable if their books include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law without the permission of the owner.